Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Juicing day....whatever.

At least I am still juicing at least once a day.  I added hummus.  I very much would love to add another protein but I haven't reached my goal yet.  Also, I have found that I like chewing.  Mastication is fun and good for you!  Green juice tonight because I have a lot of veg to get through.

Breakfast - Simply Orange Juice

Lunch - 2 cups of spinach, 3 tablespoons of hummus, one romma tomato

Juice:

1/2 a cabbage
1 cucumber
1/2 a lemon
1/4 inch of ginger
3 carrots
4 small beets
248 tiny calories

About 16 oz yield

1 comment:

  1. I really had to do a double-take. I read "I added hummus" as "I added humans". And I knew you were making a green juice today.

    DON'T DRINK SOYLENT GREEEENNN!!!!

    How is progress going towards the goal?

    ReplyDelete