Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Juice/Veg Fast Day The Second

Holy cow did I want to eat food today.  Well, not food, french fries.  I wanted grease soaked fries.  Instead, I had this:

Coffee

2 8oz glasses of Simply orange juice

Sweet juice:
One lemon
1 large beet
3 carrots
1 green apple
1/2 inch of ginger
1 1/2 cup of pineapple.
394 calories

Ginger Beer

I made this cabbage soup based on the cabbage soup diet, which is just weird.  6 bananas a day?  I don't think so.  This is very warming when garnished with hirachi sauce.  Very yummy and filling.

Cabbage Soup.


DIRECTIONS

Sweat everything but cabbage in a large pot, in a very small portion of olive oil. Add Veg stock,and tomatoes then cabbage. Mix and then add spices to taste. I used what is mentioned plus a bit of thyme. Some salt and pepper. This isn't strictly a cabbage diet soup. It's a warming soup I am consuming during a juice fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment